5.01.2012

playlist no. 1

This is my most recent playlist, the one thats been playing over and over again.
The context for this mix is my late, late nights and early mornings, usually when I'm scrambling for presentations and papers, right through the all nighters and into my first sips of coffee. Yesterday it rained and I spent the afternoon baking cupcakes for class today, washing sheets and towels and day dreaming about life, post college. Not the kind of dreams where you never lose anything, drink mimosas at breakfast and look really good in every shape of sunglasses. The dreaming was unknown, like the ocean of possibilities we all learned about at the curious, age of 10. The last 2 weeks of the semester will be played out to these tracks- Rushing, calm, here are the dreamysounds that make me float



1 comment: